I ‘practically died’ after an allergic response to lip filler left me wanting like Snoopy


A STUDENT has informed how she was left with a massively distorted face after an allergic response to lip filler brought on her cheeks and jaw to swell up.

Horrified Isis de Oliveira Almeida Pinheiro, 20, from Palmas, Tocantins state, northern Brazil, was left wanting just like the cartoon canine Snoopy by the freak response.


Isis de Oliveira Almeida Pinheiro has an allergic response to lip filler on occurred on September 1, 2022Credit score: Newsflash
The psychology student was taken to a hospital


The psychology scholar was taken to a hospitalCredit score: Newsflash

The terrifying response set in simply minutes after hyaluronidase – typically used to dissolve previous fillers – was injected into her lip on 1st September.

The psychology scholar posted footage of the mishap to TikTok the next day – and it shortly racked up an astonishing 1.5 million views.

Isis defined how she had gone to get hyaluronic acid injected into her lips for a 3rd time.

Horror of botched lip fillers laid bare as man loses huge chunk of his nose
Model's lips turned BLUE and started to split after £200 plump

Nevertheless, she was left with one aspect of her lip fuller than the opposite, so she had hyaluronidase injected to steadiness the hyaluronic acid.

However she had no concept that she would undergo an excessive allergic response to the enzyme.

FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins whenever you spend £10 immediately

She informed native media: “First we tried to form it, as a result of hyaluronic acid within the first days may be formed, however there was an extreme accumulation of the product and it did not work.

“We additionally tried perforating to squeeze it out but it surely did not work out. Then the final time I went, we utilized hyaluronidase, which I later learnt has a really sturdy allergic potential.”

Isis mentioned that her face began to swell uncontrollably as quickly as she was given the enzyme.

“In an hour every little thing was already very swollen,” she continued. “I rushed to hospital, they gave me adrenaline, steroids, anti-allergic medicine and there was time for every little thing to settle down.”

She added: “I used to be very scared as a result of it occurred very quick. And I used to be feeling plenty of ache. My mouth damage rather a lot, I could not see as a result of my eye had closed rather a lot.

“I stored pondering that I used to be going to finish up with some after-effect, that my face would find yourself not going again to regular.

“I used to be very scared, pondering ‘my God, what did I do?’ and really frightened of one thing worse taking place.”

Isis revealed that it took 4 days for her face to return to regular and says she does not plan on getting any extra beauty procedures any time quickly.

She defined that she determined to put up footage of her mishap to social media to warn others of the potential dangers of such procedures, however she had no concept that it could go viral.

She mentioned: “I did not anticipate it to have such an affect. I posted it to alert individuals as a result of it was very harmful and I hadn’t seen something about it.”

Harry and Meghan appear to hold hands after Queen's funeral
Princess Charlotte pays sweet tribute to the Queen with jewellery

Dermatologist Camila Novak – who was not concerned within the process – defined that had Isis not sought quick assist, she might have died.

She mentioned: “An essential a part of the inhabitants can undergo swelling of the mucous membranes, of the lips, of the eyes, it will probably trigger oedema of the glottis, shut respiratory, it will probably trigger allergy symptoms in the entire physique.”

The TikTok user's face returned to normal about four days later, in Palmeiras, Brazil


The TikTok person’s face returned to regular about 4 days later, in Palmeiras, BrazilCredit score: Newsflash
Isis posted footage of her mishap to social media to warn others of the possible risks of such procedure


Isis posted footage of her mishap to social media to warn others of the potential dangers of such processCredit score: Newsflash

Supply hyperlink


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here